Is Collaborative Law Right For You?
7 Advantages of
- I want to preserve a relationship with the other party.
- I want to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of my family.
- I wish to minimize the emotional and financial costs for my family and me.
- I choose to avoid having the court make decisions.
- I choose to work together with my spouse/partner/family member to find creative solutions that will meet each of our needs.
- I believe that it is important to move past current frustrations, pain and anger and plan for the future.
- I choose to be part of the planning process in reaching a resolution; not one imposed upon me by the court.
Our Collaborative attorneys work with individuals in Buck County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Contact a member of the Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania and let us help you decide if Collaborative Practice is the right choice for you and your family.