Is Collaborative Law Right For You?
7 Advantages of
If you are looking for a dispute resolution process in which parties settle legal conflict without litigation in court, then Collaborative Practice may be what you are looking for. Here, are a seven valuable reasons to choose Collaborative Practice:
- I want to preserve a relationship with the other party.
- I want to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of my family.
- I wish to minimize the emotional and financial costs for my family and me.
- I choose to avoid having the court make decisions.
- I choose to work together with my spouse/partner/family member to find creative solutions that will meet each of our needs.
- I believe that it is important to move past current frustrations, pain and anger and plan for the future.
- I choose to be part of the planning process in reaching a resolution; not one imposed upon me by the court.
Interested in working with a collaborative divorce attorney? Our team of professionals works with individuals in Buck County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Contact a member of the Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania and let us help you decide if Collaborative Practice is the right choice for you and your family.