Estate & Business Planning
Estate Planning for
Philadelphia & Southeastern PA Counties
Estate planning most often includes:
- Creating Living Will, also called an Advance Healthcare Directive, that governs the medical treatment that you desire, if you are unable to speak and Last Will and Testament that directs the disposition of the property that you own
- Developing a Guardianship that documents who can make legal decisions for you if you are incapacitated.
- Preparing your Power of Attorney and designating someone to take care of your financial affairs if you are not able to do so. You may also decide that you would like to create a trust that names someone else, your trustee, to act on your behalf with regard to your property.
- Advising on your behalf about will contents and estate disputes.
- Designing solid business succession plans to achieve smooth ownership and management transitions.
Avoid disputes about property, financial affairs, and medical preferences. Partner with the Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania to plan your future.
Business Succession Planning
Our business planning lawyers, professionals and certified financial planners advise individuals who have chosen to settle their legal affairs using Collaborative Practice in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas.
Find a member of the Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania and schedule a consultation today.