Family law issues include divorce, division of marital property, custody and relocation issues, child support, spousal support and alimony, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, wills, and estate matters.
- Divorce, equitable distribution of marital property, support and alimony issues.
- Premarital agreements before marriage and post-marital agreements when parties decide to separate without getting divorced.
- Modifications to child support, child custody, and relocation related to custody.
- Child custody issues including legal and physical custody and parenting plans.
Estate and Business Succession Planning
- Health directives such as living wills which state personal preferences so your wishes are carried out.
- Power of Attorney discussions about who will take care of your financial affairs if you are no longer able to manage them yourself.
- Wills and Estate Contests which manage the disposition of wealth after death.
The Collaborative Lawyers in our group are extensively trained in the Collaborative Process and are required to have comprehensive mediation training, plus bring years of experience in the practice of family law. Our attorneys are committed to the practice of Collaborative Law as an alternative to the traditional court process and formalities of court proceedings. Collaborative Law is transparent and requires that the attorneys and other members of the team to withdraw from representation if anyone goes to court or even threatens to go to court. In additional to the lawyers representing the parties., other members of the team may include neutral financial specialists, divorce coaches, and child specialists.
Consider the collaborative process for family law if you are looking for a cooperative, confidential environment in which you and your spouse participate in the outcome to create fair and lasting solutions without the financial and emotional cost and unpredictable outcomes of litigation.
We are located throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, and Philadelphia. We can help! Contact a member of Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania for the best family law attorneys.
We keep you out of court!
Check out the Split trailer that talks about divorce through a child’s eyes …